Mimicking an Android app in order to receive push notifications on my third party app

Viewed 105

Okay so, to start I have to say that I'm not really in the Android development field

I currently have a 3rd party android application that I am reverse-engineering which I'm successfully doing yet. I now want to create my own app, to basically export their android app to a web application, or any social media bot.

However, I am facing a problems with the push notifications, the latter is very important in the app flow, and I would like to be able to get them too in order to be able, for example, to live notify about something instead of calling the api every x seconds to see if something was modified.

My problem is that I can't seem to find any way to RECEIVE push notification from my python code. I can find tutorials to send them, but never any docs, repo or tutorial to receive them...

Is it because it's basically impossible? Or am I the first wanting to do that?

Anyway, if someone is able to help me, I would REALLY appreciate, even if it's just some hints or suggestion!

0 Answers
Related