call API using fetch and get response in console and assign values to table header.
after that creating one button in react js. Each button have one video URL which is got from API response
API response:
Camera_Number:"Camera_1"
Group_Name: "Group_1"
Video_Name: "http://localhost:4000/video/0"
Camera_Number:"Camera_2"
Group_Name: "Group_2"
Video_Name: "http://localhost:4000/video/1"
I stored this response in useState and pass this usestate response to video player source
const actionButton = (params) => {
setVideoName(response.videoName); // How to update videoName here
setOpen(true);
};
const [videoName, setVideoName] = useState([]);
const [response, setResponse] = useState([]);
headerName: "Actions",
field: "Video_Name",
cellRendererFramework: (params) => (
<div>
<Button
variant="contained"
onClick={() => actionButton(params)}
>
Play
</Button>
</div>
Above code shows assign video_name to Actions header then I created one button. when I click one button, all of the videos open in one window and play all videos. But I want it so that only that certain video that was clicked would show.
<DialogContent>
{response.map(({ Video_Name }) => (
<iframe
width="420"
height="315"
title="videos"
src={Video_Name}
/>
))}
</DialogContent>
How to resolve this issue using react-hooks.
for more details and code reference
how to create index for video and pass videos to video player source. when i click that button certain video that was clicked would show.
Thanks