IntelliJ and Java - Cucumber unable to find step definitions

Viewed 214

I know there are several similar questions, but as far as I can see no one has a general solution, or in any case no solutions that are relevant or works for me.

I've got an existing project with Cucumber and Selenium tests in Java.

From the test definition files (.feature), IntelliJ is able to find the test steps in the Java classes. And I can follow the links back and forth between the features and the steps.

However, when I try to run a test (either a whole feature file or a specific test in the file), I get:

Undefined scenarios:/home/frank/Desktop/repos_00/saksbehandling/e2e/cucumber/src/test/resources/features/bolig/konkret_bolig.feature:17 # Søker har søkt om konkret boli

It's not a glue thing; I know about that problem, but the glue in the configirations is automatically created correctly:

enter image description here

I don't see how it can be a Plugin thing either, since if Cucumber for Java wasn't installed or not working, I don't think IntelliJ would be able to see the connection between the steps and the step definitions.

0 Answers
Related