I need to align text in an ALERT STRING column with the row identified by number in an ID ROW column.
Additionally, I need to also align the same ALERT STRING text with the same ID ROW number AND with the ID matching that embedded in a string in the TEXT WITH ID column. (This double-check will sometimes be necessary with the real-world data.)
So far, I've only figured out how to align the ALERT STRING with the ID matching that embedded in the TEXT WITH ID column:
=LOOKUP(2,1/SEARCH(A2,$F$2:$F$11),$G$2:$G$11)
I appreciate any help folks can offer. You can find an editable copy of the workbook here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!ArQ7Kw6ayNMY2zktTW3pDCbMmJZ_
UPDATE: Nayan provided a solution to the first part of this question (please see answer below). I'm still trying to work out a formula for the column D part of this question, in which the row reference shown in column E is combined with a match of the ID shown in column A with its corresponding value in one of the text strings in column F.
The best I've been able to come up with so far is a formula with a high failure rate:
=INDEX($G$2:$G$11,MATCH(ROW(D2),$E$2:$E$11,MATCH("*"&A2&"*",$F$2:$F$11,0)))
Any help with this part of the question will be greatly appreciated.
