I downloaded a standalone installation of Spyder. I've set Python 3.10 as the Python interpreter for my Spyder IDE.
I then restart Spyder and get the following message:
The Python environment or installation whose interpreter is located at
H:\Python310\python.exe
doesn't have the spyder‑kernels module or the right version of it installed (>= 2.3.0 and < 2.4.0). Without this module is not possible for Spyder to create a console for you.
You can install it by activating your environment (if necessary) and then running in a system terminal:
conda install spyder‑kernels=2.3
or
pip install spyder‑kernels==2.3.*
I've never done this before but nevertheless I tried. I opened command prompt and typed the following and received the following:
H:\>Python310\activate.bat
'Python310\activate.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
H:\>H:\Python310\activate.bat
'H:\Python310\activate.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I was trying to mimic what this person did:
Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?


