So my smtp php mailer is showing that the message was successfully sent but in reality it's not. I am now using email from the same domain that Synchro suggested because I was using gmail please have a look here and had issues with it and php mailer was showing error but after switching to mail from the same domain actually it is showing sent but I am not receiving any email. So I went to my email logs and found this.
Event: failure error
User: eightysh
Domain: eighty6.shop
From Address: baltajiwissam@gmail.com
Sender: no-reply@eighty6.shop
Sent Time: May 21, 2022, 9:34:09 AM
Sender Host: www.eighty6.shop
Sender IP: 185.93.244.110
Authentication: dovecot_login
Spam Score:
Recipient: baltajiwissam@gmail.com
Delivery User: -system-
Delivery Domain:
Delivered To:
Router: remoteserver_route
Transport: mailchannels_smtp
Out Time: May 21, 2022, 9:34:09 AM
ID: 1nsIgk-0000C6-Im
Delivery Host: smtp.mailchannels.net
Delivery IP: 52.25.134.49
Size: 1.54 KB
Result: ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after end
of data: 550 5.7.1 [BFD] Sender prohibited by SPF
i did few research about Sender prohibited by SPF but i didn't get it :/ am i suppose to add my pc ip address to the host ?? if yes its not logical cause its gonna be a public form please help