My ingress cannot route to endpoint.
I provided everything. Nginx-controller works properly. I added the hostname bago.com as loadbalancerip. But it doesn't work.
Here is my ingres's yaml file
apiVersion: networking.k8s.io/v1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
name: minimal-ingress
spec:
rules:
- host: bago.com
- http:
paths:
- path: /web1/
pathType: Exact
backend:
service:
name: web1-clusterip
port:
number: 8081
- path: /web2/
pathType: Exact
backend:
service:
name: web2-clusterip
port:
number: 8082
svc and ingress running
bahaddin@bahaddin-ThinkPad-E15-Gen-2:~/projects/personal/exposer/k8s-ingress$ k get svc
NAME TYPE CLUSTER-IP EXTERNAL-IP PORT(S) AGE
kubernetes ClusterIP 10.12.0.1 <none> 443/TCP 154m
web1-clusterip ClusterIP 10.12.6.102 <none> 8081/TCP 145m
web2-clusertip ClusterIP 10.12.9.22 <none> 8082/TCP 149m
bahaddin@bahaddin-ThinkPad-E15-Gen-2:~/projects/personal/exposer/k8s-ingress$ k get ingress
NAME CLASS HOSTS ADDRESS PORTS AGE
minimal-ingress <none> bago.com 34.102.241.199 80 121m
bahaddin@bahaddin-ThinkPad-E15-Gen-2:~/projects/personal/exposer/k8s-ingress$
Here is my API java code.
@RequestMapping("/web1")
@RestController
public class Controller {
@GetMapping("/hello")
public String foo() {
return "hello from web1 ms";
}
}
server.port=8081 on container level
my service
Web1-service.
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
name: web1-clusterip
spec:
ports:
- protocol: "TCP"
port: 8081
selector:
app: web1-dp
type: ClusterIP
But when I type in the browser
http://bago.com/web1/hello
http://bago.com/web1/hello
I got a 404 not found error
Screenshot
