I am creating a webpage in ReactJS for post feed (with texts, images, videos) just like Reddit with infinite scrolling. I have created a single post component which will be provided with the required data. I am fetching the multiple posts from MySQL with axios. Also, I have implemented redux store in my project.
I have also added post voting. Currently, I am storing all the posts from db in redux store. If user upvotes or downvotes, that change will be in redux store as well as in database, and web-page is re-rendering the element at ease.
Is it feasible to use redux-store for this, as the data will be increased soon, maybe in millions and more ?
I previously used useState hook to store all the data. But with that I had issue of dynamic re-rendering, as I had to set state every time user votes.
If anyone has any efficient way, please help out.