I have an app I built, deployed and is being tested with Google Developer Tester Option. My app(s) i have been developing has a wierd issue I can not put my finger on.
The App is a simple Note Taking App. So there is not a lot of code. I done my main activity only has about 60 lines of code. Everything else is composed of classes.
When I test my app on my cellphone. There is a time delay of 5 seconds that a white screen shows while launching. Then it goes to the app.
I would usually put a splash screen. And its seamless in loading. Without the splash screen with normal code it shows the white screen for 5 seconds.
My question is, am I doing something or wrong or is this something with the transition of .apk to .aab when packaging?
I have read articles of people saying its a bug withing Android itself. I have no warnings or errors within the app.
This has me puzzled and any advice would be helpful.
Here is a screenshot of the start up process.
Then this happens for 5 seconds then the main app shows
Any help is appreciated.

