I want to plot customized Horizontal dots using my data and the code given here data:
df <- data.frame (origin = c("A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H","I","J"),
Percentage = c(23,16,32,71,3,60,15,21,44,60),
rate = c(10,12,20,200,-25,12,13,90,-105,23),
change = c(10,12,-5,12,6,8,0.5,-2,5,-2))
.
origin Percentage rate change
1 A 23 10 10.0
2 B 16 12 12.0
3 C 32 20 -5.0
4 D 71 200 12.0
5 E 3 -25 6.0
6 F 60 12 8.0
7 G 15 13 0.5
8 H 21 90 -2.0
9 I 44 -105 5.0
10 J 60 23 -2.0
obs from 'origin' column need be put on y-axis. corresponding values in 'change' and 'rate' column must be presented/differentiated through in box instead of circles, for example values from 'change' column in lightblue and values from 'rate' column in blue. In addition I want to add second vertical axis on right and put circles on it which size will be defined based on corresponding value in 'Percentage' column.




