I have created a user group and attached AWS Managed Policy: CloudWatchReadOnlyAccess to a group. I have created a custom dashboard to monitor my resources and added few explorer's to it. All the widgets are access but explorer's is throwing permission error: You don't have permission to access the tags and resources needed to generate the charts. To get the right access, contact your administrator. The explorer fetches the data using resource tag and that too is throwing error: Tags and properties in red are not available for the selected metrics.
I have tried TagEditor, Resource Group Tagging describeTags, listResourceTags of Elastic BeanStalk, EC2, EC2 autoscaling group, etc using a customer managed policy which I created. I have also used condition for a specific EBS environment name.
Help me in writing my customer managed policy.
CloudWatchReadOnlyAccess
"Version": "2012-10-17",
"Statement": [
{
"Action": [
"autoscaling:Describe*",
"cloudwatch:Describe*",
"cloudwatch:Get*",
"cloudwatch:List*",
"logs:Get*",
"logs:Describe*",
"sns:Get*",
"sns:List*"
],
"Effect": "Allow",
"Resource": "*"
}
]
}```