Access the python modules of one repository inside another repository (Both inside the same project) - Configure pythonpath in .gitlab-ci.yml

Viewed 128

I have 2 repositories inside the same project. One of the repositories (Repo A) has a lot of custom libraries that we use for functionalities in other repositories (Repo B).

All of the repositories have python code. So in one of the python scripts in Repo B we access one of the libraries (/Folder1/lib.py) from Repo A just by saying :

import Folder1.lib as lib

so that whatever functionalities are available from lib.py will also be available for the script in Repo B

This is of course pretty simple to do when just working locally on my computer by setting the pythonpath correctly.

However, I need to run python scripts in Repo B using Gitlab CI, which is also fairly straightforward, except I get ModuleNotFoundError and it says that it cannot find module named Folder1.

What do I add in my .gitlab-ci.yml file to make this work. I tried git cloning the entire other repository but that didn't work.

0 Answers
Related