I'm new to deployment world and having this issue when I try to deploy an app. The application I tried to deploy is consists of 2 services. First service is an AI model and the second one is the web app. In order to run the web app, the AI model is has to run first. This is the docker-compose.yml that I tried to make:
version: '3.8'
services:
max-image-caption-generator:
image: quay.io/codait/max-image-caption-generator
ports:
- "5000"
app:
build: .
depends_on:
- max-image-caption-generator
ports:
- "8088"
Here are my questions:
- Am I defining the
docker-compose.ymlright? - How do I tell
appto runthe max-image-caption-generatorfirst?
I was able to build from the file above, I could curl the http://localhost:5000 and it gave me the right html of the AI model, but I couldn't curl http://localhost:8088. It's either connection was reset by peer or it can't connect to the http://localhost:5000 which means the AI model is not running.