Unity: just keep loading infitely on "Application.Reload" every time i enter in play mode

Viewed 745

The problem

Hi, I have been experiencing this kind of loading infitely on the window screen: "Application.Reload" since two or three days ago. This just happened spontaneously without any reason. I have been seaching for a solution, but the uniques fixes i had found are not working for me.

The unique not permanet solution that I came up is just use the Task Manager and close up Unity.

The possible fixes that I have tried:

  • "Just locate the project folder in the system explorer and click on properties" (This only work one time per application or maybe it just do not work.)
  • "You can check to see if there is any place in your project path that is not in English" (It just do not work.)

These are the fixes that I have tried.

Example of the problem

Meanwhile I am writing this question, I want to re-confirm this is a infinite load. So I open up my Unity Proyect, enter in the Play Mode and write this question.

This is the result:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/sTA48.png

Edit: the image actually shows the longest time i have been waiting. (1:48:34hs)

Thank in advance for any kind of help!

1 Answers

As I know, this problem persist as well in any Unity Operation, it can happen on Reload, Importing, Asset Indexer, etc. Is just a problem that doesn't affect Unity, and devs marked it as WNF (We'll Not Fix).

I have been struggling with this problem for some years now and the only solution I found was to close it from Task Manager and reopen it.

Related