I created an VSTO Outlook app for my job. The thing is, we need to deploy that to users without any user interaction, so in other words, silently.
I know that we can use VSTOinstaller.exe located in %commonprogramfiles%\microsoft shared\VSTO\9.0\ and use it like so in a command line VSTOinstaller.exe /install "Path_to_the_VSTO_file" /silent.
But when I do this, nothing happens, no error message and no install.
However If I remove the /silent arg, it launch the VSTO and prompt me if I want to install the app.
I tried changing the arg with /I, /i, /S or /s but nothing change.
My app is sign with a valid cert and when we get prompt, we can see the green logo
I've look at many threads about silent install for that, but it's always the same.
Do I do something wrong? Is there any other way to do that silently?
Thank you!