Here is an extract of my dataframe :
| ID | LU | MA | ME | JE | VE | SA | DI |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 200 | B | B | B | ||||
| 201 | C | C | C | C | C | ||
| 211 | A | ||||||
| 211 | D | D | D | ||||
| 211 | B | ||||||
| 213 | A | A | |||||
| 216 | K | K | K | K | |||
| 216 | K | ||||||
| 217 | B | B | B | B | B |
I have some rows with same ID and want to "merge" them into only one row while completing them.
Here is an example of what I want to have as a result :
| ID | LU | MA | ME | JE | VE | SA | DI |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 200 | B | B | B | ||||
| 201 | C | C | C | C | C | ||
| 211 | A | D | D | D | B | ||
| 213 | A | A | |||||
| 216 | K | K | K | K | K | ||
| 217 | B | B | B | B | B |
I'm new to pandas dataframes and have try to use drop_duplicates method but I need something different because of the restriction on keep parameters.
Also the dataframe is sorted by ID.