jpackage Greek Language EULA not readable

Viewed 55

I have successfully generated an installable package with jpackage. All seems to work as expected.

My problem is that the Greek characters from my License.txt file are not readable as you can see in the picture below.

japackage Eula screenshot

I don't know if it is relevant but I will mention that:

  1. When the package is created from CMD I add --java-options -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 but this made no difference.

  2. Also, my Java application can read-write Greek characters from files, database and from http-restful.

  3. I tried to add a License.html file with HTML code inside with no success html file

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Answers

I think the problem lies on the character encoding of your txt file. Open it with Notepad++ (or a decent txt editor) and check if your file is correctly set to UTF-8. enter image description here

Related