Is there any way where I can use output of one Kusto function as input to another Kusto function ?
I have a query that is projecting some data. I basically want to use this data as input to another kusto function.
Is there any way where I can use output of one Kusto function as input to another Kusto function ?
I have a query that is projecting some data. I basically want to use this data as input to another kusto function.
Yes. See tabular functions and the last example in this section in the documentation. For example:
let f1 = () { range x from 1 to 5 step 1 };
let f2 = (T:(x:long)) { T | extend y = x * 2 };
f1 | invoke f2()
| x | y |
|---|---|
| 1 | 2 |
| 2 | 4 |
| 3 | 6 |
| 4 | 8 |
| 5 | 10 |