I have a Django Web Application which is not too large and uses the default database that comes with Django. It doesn't have a large volume of requests either. Just may not be more than 100 requests per second. I wanted to figure out a method of continuous deployment on AWS from my source code residing in GitHub. I don't want to use EBCLI to deploy to Elastic Beanstalk coz it needs commands in the command line and is not automated deployment. I had tried setting up workflows for my app in GitHub Actions and had set up a web server environment in EB too. But it ddn't seem to work. Also, I couldn't figure out the final url to see my app from that EB environment. I am working on a Windows machine.
Please suggest the least expensive way of doing this or share any videos/ articles you may hae which will get me to my app being finally visible on the browser after deployment.