I am trying to make a chat interactive game on Godot. Twitch works really well, but YouTube isn't. I have read YouTube livestream API, but I don't really understand how I can use it, I tried to scrape comments with python, it worked, but it doesn't want to execute python file properly from Godot script. I also tried to find a way to do it in c#, because there is c# in Godot, but I don't really see any solutions online.
func _ready():
var out = []
OS.execute("/usr/local/bin/python3", ["/Users/viacheslavpopov/GodotProjects/TwitchYoutubeCIL/GetComments.py"], true, out)
print(out[0])
That's what I tried with python, it only works when I don't include a library in python script, but it doesn't when there is any imported libraries.
I also tried to write some info in a .txt file in python script without importing anything, but it doesn't write anything in files when I execute .py file from Godot. Though it does when I start it from terminal.