I'm using Google Analytics Reporting API (UA vs4) for a GA 360 client and getting up to 10,000 rows per API call. Pagination (with pageToken) is used, but it doesn't help to get around this limit. The maximum number of rows retrieved is always 10,000. The email address to access the API is added as a Viewer (not as Analytics). I do not encounter this problem with other websites.
How to overcome this limit? Is it a GA 360 setting?
The pagination code part:
response = get_report(analytics, date_start, date_end)
pageToken = response['reports'][0].get('nextPageToken')
df = df_response(response)
while pageToken != None:
response = get_report(analytics, date_start, date_end, pageToken)
pageToken = response['reports'][0].get('nextPageToken')
df_temp = df_response(response)
df = pd.concat([df, df_temp], axis=0, ignore_index=True)
The output as generated with pageSize is 50,000:
This pageToken clips, strangely enough, already at 10,000.
If I do this for another website it shows the expected pageToken is 50,000 and continues to retrieve all data:
Problem is with and without clientID. Without clientID this is the output:




