I'm using the Header comp from Semantic-ui like this, and I'm having this error for some components, not only Header. All of the components are imported but some of them are not working.
import React, { useEffect, useState } from 'react';
import logo from './logo.svg';
import './App.css';
import axios from 'axios';
import { Header, HeaderContent, List, ListList } from 'semantic-ui-react';
function App() {
const [activities, setActivities]=useState([]);
useEffect(()=>{
axios.get('http://localhost:5000/api/Activites').then(response =>{
console.log(response);
setActivities(response.data);
})
},[])
return (
<div>
<HeaderContent as='h2' icon='users' content='Reactivites' ></HeaderContent>
<ListList>
{activities.map((activity: any)=>(
<List.Item key={activity.id}>
{activity.title}
</List.Item>
))}
</ListList>
</div>
);
}
export default App;
I am using typescript on my react project and semantic-ui for styling
My package.json looks like this, and if its needed to change version of some dependencies give me suggestions on the comments
{
"name": "client-app",
"version": "0.1.0",
"private": true,
"dependencies": {
"@testing-library/jest-dom": "^5.16.4",
"@testing-library/react": "^13.1.1",
"@testing-library/user-event": "^13.5.0",
"@types/jest": "^27.4.1",
"@types/node": "^16.11.31",
"@types/react": "^18.0.8",
"@types/react-dom": "^18.0.0",
"axios": "^0.27.2",
"react": "^17.0.2",
"react-dom": "^17.0.2",
"react-scripts": "5.0.1",
"semantic-ui-css": "^2.4.1",
"semantic-ui-react": "^2.1.2",
"typescript": "^4.6.3",
"web-vitals": "^2.1.4"
},
"scripts": {
"start": "react-scripts start",
"build": "react-scripts build",
"test": "react-scripts test",
"eject": "react-scripts eject",
"postinstall": "semantic-ui-css-patch"
},
"eslintConfig": {
"extends": [
"react-app",
"react-app/jest"
]
},
"browserslist": {
"production": [
">0.2%",
"not dead",
"not op_mini all"
],
"development": [
"last 1 chrome version",
"last 1 firefox version",
"last 1 safari version"
]
}
}
I know 100% that the error its from the semantic-ui and I would appreciate so much for some help and thank you in forward
I'm new to TypeScript and its my first time using semantic-ui