Not able to load argo workflow UI

Viewed 429

I am trying to follow this documentation https://argoproj.github.io/argo-workflows/quick-start/

To set up argo pod in my kubernetes ,everything works fine but when I am loading the ui in browser it is stuck at loading

The complete page is not loading some how Apart from port forwarding i tried creating a load balancer service as well but still it doesn't work

Any idea how to load the ui?

2 Answers

This is happening to me and I am fairly certain it is this regression bug that was just opened. There are two different workarounds in the comments in the link that you may want to try.

I attempted the first suggestion. I created a local copy of the manifest and changed the version tag for argocli from quay.io/argoproj/argocli:latest to quay.io/argoproj/argocli:v3.2.11. I then ran the command as:

kubectl apply -f <filepath/to/my/copy>

Rather than using the line from the tutorial where you pull from their repo.

If you care and intend to use workflows in more than just the tutorial sense, you should open the linked bug and give it a thumbs up.

Related