Does sklearn provide a VotingClassifier for already fit estimators?

Viewed 63

I have n binary classifiers, and I'd like to see what results I get by combining their predictions, just like a VotingClassifier would do, using majority voting or the sum of the individual predict_proba to determine the final prediction.

(Looking on google I already found here some guy's implementation of what I need and the code seems correct, I'm just looking for the "sklearn way" of achieving this)

My problem is that sklearn.ensemble.VotingClassifier is a Soft Voting/Majority Rule classifier for unfitted estimators.

Does sklearn provide something for fitted estimators?

By looking at sklearn.ensemble's documentation it would seem it does not, but isn't weird that such a functionality would be missing from such a complete library? Am I missing something? Can I get that functionality using features from sklearn or do I have to implement it by myself?

0 Answers
Related