Azureite not starting automatically in Visual Studio 2022

Viewed 773

I am unable to use a Blob Storage because in Visual Studio 2022 Azureite seems not to start automatically. Therefore I don't have access to databases etc.

Error I'm getting:

Azure.Core: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. System.Net.Http: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. System.Private.CoreLib: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

While starting VS I should see some information in the Output window that Azure Tools are being updated. I can't see any.

Has anybody encountered this issue already?

1 Answers

Sometimes this would happen locally like Azurite Emulator stops suddenly. At that time, this type of issues occurs mostly.

To fix this, you have to start the Azure Storage Emulator manually.

It can be located in the path of C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Professional\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Microsoft\Azure Storage Emulator.

Open above path in the command prompt and run the Azurite emulator once as shown in the above link, which should clear the refusing connection issues.

Refer to this SO Thread and article for more workarounds for the same issue.

Related