I using BLoC. How to create it correctly, what would not arise due to the lack of widgets down the widget tree. Now I usually like this:
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
return MaterialApp(
// debugShowCheckedModeBanner: false,
theme: Styles.appTheme,
home: BlocProvider<TokenBloc>(
create: (context) => di.sl<TokenBloc>(),
child: _childTokenBloc,
),
);
}
Widget get _childTokenBloc {
return BlocBuilder<TokenBloc, TokenState>(builder: (context, state) {
if (state is TokenInitialState) {
context.read<TokenBloc>().add(TokenCheckEvent());
return const LogoImage();
}
if (state is TokenCheckState) {
return const LogoImage();
}
if (state is TokenOkState) {
return MainPageWidget();
}
if (state is TokenNoAuthorizationState) {
return const AuthorizationPageWidget();
}
return const LogoImage();
}
);
}
In AuthorizationPageWidget I do:
Navigator.push(
context,
MaterialPageRoute(builder: (context) => const ConfirmAuthorizationPage()),
);
And from ConfirmAuthorizationPage I try to turn to TokenBloc:
context.read<TokenBloc>().add(TokenAddEvent());
but I get Error: Could not find the correct Provider above this App Widget
I thought that TokenBloc would be found in the widget tree, but is it not? And how to fix this problem? Need to use MultiBlocProvider in the build method of the ConfirmAuthorizationPage widget? It will be re-initialized, and the previous one will not be used.
Update 1: Code AuthorizationPageWidget:
class AuthorizationPageWidget extends StatefulWidget {
const AuthorizationPageWidget({Key? key}) : super(key: key);
@override
_AuthorizationPageWidgetState createState() =>
_AuthorizationPageWidgetState();
}
class _AuthorizationPageWidgetState extends State<AuthorizationPageWidget> {
@override
void initState() {
super.initState();
}
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
return Scaffold(
body: BlocProvider<AuthorizationBloc>(
create: (context) => sl<AuthorizationBloc>(),
child: SafeArea(
child: Column(
crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.start,
children: [
_title,
_description,
Expanded(child: Align(alignment: FractionalOffset.bottomCenter, child: _bottomButton))
],
),
),
),
);
}
//......
void pushConfirmPage(String number) {
Navigator.push(
context,
MaterialPageRoute(builder: (context) => ConfirmAuthorizationPage(number: number,)),
);
}
}