What I am trying to do:
== Section
=== Subsection
.Note {section}.{subsection}.{note counter}
[NOTE]
...
Is this possible automatically?
What I am trying to do:
== Section
=== Subsection
.Note {section}.{subsection}.{note counter}
[NOTE]
...
Is this possible automatically?
= Chapter Title
:sectnums:
:section-refsig:
== Section Title
[#secid]
=== Subsection Title
The number of the section identified `secid` is xref:secid[xrefstyle=short].
The :sectnums: is needed to number the sections.
With the :section-refsig: you can specify the prefix that stands in front of the reference in case of a section. When you want to use only the number then it is empty as in the example above.
After this you can identify your section, or rely on Ascidoc auto identifiers for sections and use an xref. The xrefstyle specifies the reference style. In case of short it is the prefix (empty in this case) and the number.
I could not find how to number notes.