Can't call setState on a component that is not yet mounted. React fullcalendar events

Viewed 75

EDIT It turns out that my api return json (I was using jsonify) with date format Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:00:00 GMT, but Fullcalendar event model does accept it. So I change date to text in my serializer.

I want to add events to my fullcalendar, but I get error below and none of the events appear.

Can't call setState on a component that is not yet mounted. This is a no-op, but it might indicate a bug in your application. Instead, assign to this.state directly or define a state = {}; class property with the desired state in the CalendarDataProvider component.

I tried using useState(), found out that when I create this constructor below and modify events in Fullcalendar component to events={[{title:this.state.title,start:this.state.start,end:this.state.end}]} the calendar will show my event

constructor(props){
    super(props);
    this.state = {
      title: "1",
      start: "2022-05-16",
      end: "2022-05-17",
  }}

This is my code:

export class MakeAppointmentPage extends React.Component {
render() {
    return (
      <FullCalendar
        plugins={[ dayGridPlugin, interactionPlugin ]}
        dateClick={this.handleDateClick}
        locale={'pl'}  
        events={'/umow-wizyte2'}
        weekends={false}
        selectable={true}
        validRange={{ start: new Date(),
          end: '2025-06-01'
         }}
        //allDay={true}
      />      
    )
  }}

URL /umow-wizyte2 returns json like this:

 {
    "title": "Ceramics",
    "id": "821",
    "start": "2012-05-16 09:00:00",
    "end": "2012-05-16 10:30:00"
    }
0 Answers
Related