For my data analysis pipeline I am using nextflow as the workflow management system to run a tool called rmats.
In the script section I gave all the required arguments but when I run the pipeline using this command:
nextflow run -ansi-log false main.nf
I will get this error:
Command error:
ERROR: output folder and temporary folder required. Please check --od and --tmp.
Here is the rmats.nf module:
process RMATS {
tag "paired_rmats: ${sample1Name}_${sample2Name}"
label 'rmats_4.1.2'
label 'rmats_4.1.2_RMATS'
container = 'quay.io/biocontainers/rmats:4.1.2--py37haf75f70_1'
shell = ['/bin/bash', '-euo', 'pipefail']
input:
path(STAR_genome_index)
path(genome_gtf)
path(s1)
path(s2)
output:
path("*.txt", emit: final_results_rmats)
script:
"""
rmats.py \
--s1 ${s1} \
--s2 ${s2} \
--gtf ${genome_gtf} \
--readLength 150 \
--nthread 10
--novelSS
--mil 50
--mel 500
--bi ${STAR_genome_index} \
--keepTemp \
--od final_results_rmats \
--tmp final_results_rmats
"""
}
here is the main.nf:
#!/usr/bin/env nextflow
nextflow.preview.dsl=2
include RMATS from './modules/rmats.nf'
gtf_ch = Channel.fromPath(params.gtf)
s1_ch = Channel.fromPath(params.s1)
s2_ch = Channel.fromPath(params.s2)
STAR_genome_index_ch = Channel.fromPath(params.STAR_genome_index)
workflow {
rmats_AS_calling_ch=RMATS(s1_ch, s2_ch, gtf_ch, STAR_genome_index_ch)
}
in the script section the arguments that are in {} are given in the config file. Do you know what could be the problem?