In a page, I want to display some figures with text prompt. For example:
Figure 1
Figure 2
My code is
{% set num = 0 %}
Figure {{ ++num }}
Figure {{ ++num }}
But it shows
Figure 0
Figure 0
How can I make it fulfil my expectations?
In a page, I want to display some figures with text prompt. For example:
Figure 1
Figure 2
My code is
{% set num = 0 %}
Figure {{ ++num }}
Figure {{ ++num }}
But it shows
Figure 0
Figure 0
How can I make it fulfil my expectations?
Either those text prompt are in a list already, and you can use a for to display them, along with loop.index for the numbering:
{% set texts = ['foo', 'bar', 'baz'] %}
{%- for text in texts -%}
Figure {{ loop.index }}
{{ text }}
{% endfor -%}
Will render
Figure 1
foo
Figure 2
bar
Figure 3
baz
Or, they are in another format and you will have to use a set to increment your counter:
{% set foo = 'foo' -%}
{% set bar = 'bar' -%}
{% set baz = 'baz' -%}
{% set counter = 1 -%}
Figure {{ counter }}
{{ foo }}
{% set counter = counter + 1 -%}
Figure {{ counter }}
{{ bar }}
{% set counter = counter + 1 -%}
Figure {{ counter }}
{{ baz }}
Which will render the same.