I was hoping to find some patterns with this simple code. But the result is empty. I'm forgetting something?
for tk in doc[:30]:
print (tk.text, ':', tk.pos_)
Método : NOUN de : ADP avaliaçãoSimulação : NOUN computacional : ADJ conforme : ADP procedimentos : NOUN apresentados : VERB em : ADP : SPACE Edifi : PROPN cações : NOUN em : ADP fase : NOUN de : ADP projetoA : NOUN avaliação : NOUN deve : VERB ser : AUX feita : VERB para : ADP um : NUM dia : NOUN típico : ADJ de : ADP projeto : NOUN de : ADP verão : NOUN e : CCONJ de : ADP
pattern = [
{'POS': 'NOUN'},
{'LOWER': 'ADP'},
]
#Matcher class object
matcher = Matcher(nlp.vocab)
matcher.add("matching_1", patterns = [pattern])
result = matcher(doc, as_spans=True)
print(result)
[]
So I was expecting the pattern of the POS Tags 'NOUN' + 'ADP' could find the words: 'Método de', 'cações em', 'fase de', 'projeto de'.