Is there a way to make webpage update on reload

Viewed 47

I am working on a web application using Laravel 8. Whenever I make any changes, they do not reflect immediately. I have to clear the views

php artisan view:clear

and cache

php artisan cache:clear

and also force hard refresh by simultaneously pressing Command + Control + R severally before the changes effect. I have tried disabling cache on my browser and even checking the Update on reload under the Application tab in Google Chrome. I have also turned set CACHE_DRIVER=none in .env file. I would like to know whether there is a work around my issue because it's interfering with my effectiveness.

1 Answers

It may be worth noting that if you run "php artisan optimize" it will clear everything for you. Not sure if you are running this on your local or production, but it is worth running when you deploy new code to production.

Related