I'm using the latest AWS-Amplify's authentication component. It can logged in successfully but after login I need to sent the route to another url which I can't able to achieve, it keeping the same url after logged in. BUT I need to set a custom url where it automatically redirect if a user login successfully.
Note : I'm not using aws-amplify-angular package I'm using these packages,
"@aws-amplify/ui-angular": "^2.4.4",
"aws-amplify": "^4.3.21",
Also I checked this import {AuthenticatorService} from '@aws-amplify/ui-angular'; service but here I didn't find any response with observable type, I think that's why I don't get any event or something instantly after user login successfully. I need to route imminently after a successful login. So I need an event so that I can do that .
My main.ts :
import { Amplify } from 'aws-amplify'
import awsmobile from './aws-exports'
Amplify.configure(awsmobile)
auth.component.html : [ there is no code in ts ]
<amplify-authenticator [signUpAttributes]="['email']"></amplify-authenticator>
& the routes setup like this,
const routes: Routes = [
{
path: 'home',
component: HomeComponent,
canActivate: [AuthGuard]
},
{
path: 'auth',
component: AuthComponent
},
{
path: '',
redirectTo: 'home',
pathMatch: 'full'
}
];
I didn't get any good solution with using this packages. Please help with this issue or am I missed something in my configuration .