I am trying to fix the following error from selenium, but right now I am not able to proceed.
selenium.common.exceptions.ElementNotInteractableException: Message:
I went into selenium documentation and previous stack overflow answers and I added to my code the WebDriverWait and element_to_be_clickable commands to try to overcome the problem. Right now the code is as follows:
from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.common.by import By
from selenium.webdriver.chrome.service import Service
from selenium.webdriver.support.wait import WebDriverWait
from selenium.webdriver.support.expected_conditions import element_to_be_clickable
options = webdriver.ChromeOptions()
options.add_argument("start-maximized");
options.add_argument("disable-infobars")
options.add_argument("--disable-extensions")
chrome_driver_path = 'my_chrome_path' # removed for security reasons
s = Service(chrome_driver_path)
browser = webdriver.Chrome(service = s)
browser.get('https://it.bidoo.com/')
browser.maximize_window()
LoginPath = '//div[@class="pull-right login login_mobile"]/a[@id="login_btn"]'
Loginbutton = browser.find_element(By.XPATH, LoginPath)
button = WebDriverWait(browser,20).until(element_to_be_clickable(Loginbutton))
button.click()
And I get the error selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message:. My ultimate aim would be to click on the element which has a red circle around in the top right corner of the screenshot attached to this question. I am a newbie to selenium and if someone would be able to help me I would be very grateful.
