RestSharp baseUrl with a space

Viewed 121

I google it and I pass hours try figure how to do it and I can't figure: I try get Response from web Api with RestSharp v107 in .net 5 Is works well when I do the baseUrl with out space but when I try the one I need with space don't works, I got 404 not found: Same issue in postman. But when I do in Chrome or in edge with the code encoding (%20) works perfectly the browser return the expected Json

example : new Resclient("https://thedomain.name.com/local") works well but if I try new Resclient("https://thedomain.name.com/my User") or

new Resclient("https://thedomain.name.com/my%20User")

I try the with the .AddUrlSegment("elemement", "my%20User" ) or .AddUrlSegment("elemement", "my%20User" )

I think the issue is the url get decode/encode and the space have been remove...

I see we have

UseUrlEncoder(Func<string,string>)

but I don't how to use it... And if that will solve my issue

Please helps

Thanks in advance

0 Answers
Related