'base/debug/debugging_buildflags.h' file not found when building project with webrtc

Viewed 68

I am building a project that includes webrtc with CMake, Visual Studio 2019 and ClangCl. This is the command I run to configure :

cmake -G "Visual Studio 16 2019" -A Win32 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DDEPOT_TOOLS_PATH="C:\dev\depot_tools" -T ClangCl -S . -B debug-x86

and to build :

cmake --build debug-x86 --parallel --config Debug --target

The cmake script runs this command at config:

gn.bat gen /path/to/project/debug-x86/vendor/webrtc/Debug --args= use_gold=false target_cpu="x86" target_os="win" rtc_build_examples=false rtc_initialize_ffmpeg=false rtc_build_tools=false rtc_use_h264=false is_component_build=false rtc_enable_protobuf=false clang_use_chrome_plugins=false use_custom_libcxx_for_host=false treat_warnings_as_errors=false use_sysroot=false enable_location_source=false is_official_build=false use_rtti=true use_custom_libcxx=false rtc_include_tests=false is_debug=true symbol_level=2 enable_iterator_debugging=true

and runs this command at build before building the main project:

C:/Dev/depot_tools/ninja.exe -C path/to/project/debug-x86/vendor/webrtc/Debug webrtc system_wrappers builtin_audio_decoder_factory libjingle_peerconnection

My problem is that when building the main project i receive this error : vendor\webrtc\src\base/dcheck_is_on.h(8,10): fatal error : 'base/debug/debugging_buildflags.h' file not found

My understanding is that this file is supposed to be generated by webertc/src/base/BUILD.gn. Am I missing an argument to trigger the generation? Why is this header not being generated? Thank you.

0 Answers
Related