I am trying to make a table from my CI output, I do not have experience making tables in R and would really appreciate some help.
CI <- data %>% group_by(group) %>% summarize(CI_z(column1, ci = 0.95))
I am using CI_z function to get my confidence interval information. I have 4 groups in that my data is being grouped into. My output looks like this:
group Measurements values
<chr> <chr> <dbl>
1 group1 sample_size 11
2 group1 Mean 39.3
3 group1 sd 6.35
4 group1 Margin_Error 3.75
5 group1 CI.lower.limit 35.5
6 group1 CI.Upper.limit 43.0
7 group2 sample_size 8
8 group2 Mean 35.2
9 group2 sd 4.79
10 group2 Margin_Error 3.32
etc. until group4 is finished
I want to extract the data from this output that makes a table in the following format:
| Group | N | Mean | Lower Limit | Upper limit |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Group1 | x | x | x | x |
| Group2 | x | x | x | x |
| Group3 | x | x | x | x |
| Group4 | x | x | x | x |
I know how to use:
CI[,]
to get specific data from a column and row, but I do not know how to use this to make a the table that I want. Any advise on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated!