I have reduce and checked with SamplingInterval and PublishingInterval..values There is no impact. can you suggest any way? Let me know.
I have reduce and checked with SamplingInterval and PublishingInterval..values There is no impact. can you suggest any way? Let me know.
As noted before, SamplingInterval and PublishingInterval will not affect the Browse service. That's why you don't see any improvement.
Browsing in OPC UA is quite expensive on both ends, but you can probably manage some optimization.
I do not know what technology (or SDK or language) you are using but here's a list of things you could investigate:
Details on things you can do with a Browse requests are in this section of the OPC Specification.
To give you an idea, here's a snippet using the OPC UA .NET-Standard C# API to make a browse request with some of those parameters filtered:
session.Browse(
null,
null,
ObjectIds.ObjectsFolder,
0u,
BrowseDirection.Forward, //forward only
ReferenceTypeIds.HierarchicalReferences, //only hierarchical
true,
(uint)NodeClass.Variable | (uint)NodeClass.Object | (uint)NodeClass.Method,
out continuationPoint,
out references);
Hopefully this will help you bit. OPC UA can be cumbersome at times...