Can I get the routing information using the trace.json file? Suppose I created a 3-node network.
node 'A', address: 1, location: [ 0.km, 0.km, 0.m],
node 'B', address: 2, location: [ 0.km, 0.km, -900.m],
node 'C', address: 3, location: [ 0.km, 0.km, -1800.m],
added route from A to C via B addroute 3, 2 and added route from C to A via B addroute 1, 2
from node-A, I am sending a msg tell 3, 'hello'
However, in trace.json the threadID or the messageID generated for the datagram at the source(Node-A) is not the same when that datagram is forwarded at the intermediate node (Node-B).
If I can get the routing information from the trace.json file I can trace the data packet from source to destination and calculate the end-to-end delay for the packets transmitted between source and sink.
Is information regarding the routing of the network logged in the trace.json file?