I am using google test framework for doing unit testing in c++. I have few test cases which i have disabled using DISABLED_ before test name and some tests are skipped using GTEST_SKIP(). This is working fine and i can see the tests being disabled and skipped in the teminal log. The problem is when i am generating the xml file from the test.
I am using the following command.
--gtest_output=xml:/data/TestReport.xml
The generated XML
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testsuites tests="17" failures="7" disabled="3" errors="0" time="57.713" timestamp="1970-01-04T10:31:55" name="AllTests">
<testsuite name="UNITTEST" tests="17" failures="7" disabled="3" errors="0" time="45.713" timestamp="1970-01-04T10:32:04">
<testcase name="Test_1" status="run" result="skipped" time="0" timestamp="1970-01-04T10:32:04" classname="UNITTEST" />
<testcase name="Test_2" status="run" result="completed" time="0.461" timestamp="1970-01-04T10:32:04" classname="UNITTEST" />
<testcase name="Test_3" status="run" result="completed" time="7.089" timestamp="1970-01-04T10:32:05" classname="UNITTEST">
I would like to point out that the tag testsuites which is a consolidation of all the testsuite does not have an attribute skipped. The tag testsuite which is a consolidation of all the tests also does not have the attribute skipped. However, the test Test_1 does show the result as skipped. Is there any configuration to make the count of skipped appear.
Thank you.