I'm working on a challenge which basically consist on assigning to a set of rows and columns on a table, a value by a function in python. In this case the character's value to be placed on a specific position on the talbe is the "#". I have been able to make it work, but as you will se on the ouput is that the top which represent the columns list is not totally aligned (top right hand side) to the row line. On the attached screen shot you'll see a more detailed description.
Below is the code I am using where I'have been able to get this far.
def bucle_for1(lista):
x = 0
for i in lista:
if x <= 9:
print(x,"", i)
else:
print(x, i)
x += 1
def crear_mundo(d):
mundo = []
columna = []
for x in range(d):
for x in range(d):
if x <= 9:
columna.append(" ")
if x >= 10:
columna.append("")
else:
columna.append(" ")
else:
columna.append("")
mundo.append(columna)
columna = []
return mundo
def crear_listadocolumnas(d):
listadocolumnas = []
for x in range(d):
listadocolumnas.append(str(x))
return listadocolumnas
def muros(mundo):
muros = [[0,1],[0,2],[1,1],[1,2],[2,1],[2,2],[2,2],
[3,1],[3,2],[3,3],[3,4],[3,5],[3,6],[3,7],
[3,8],[3,9],[3,10],[3,11],[4,1],[4,2],[4,3],
[4,4],[4,5],[4,6],[4,7],[4,8],[4,9],[4,10],
[4,11],[5,11],[6,11],[6,11],[6,12],[6,13],
[6,14],[6,15]]
for x in range(len(muros)):
f = muros [x][0]
c = muros [x][1]
mundo [f][c] = "#"
return mundo
mundo = crear_mundo(32)
print(" ", crear_listadocolumnas(32))
bucle_for1(muros(mundo))
I'm now where I wanted to be with the code (thanks to Display name). Now, I was wodering if you could help me on how to look for the width and len of the following according to the same output. What function should I use so I can calculate the width of column 1 and 2 and also to know the len of the same columns 1 and 2?


