Material UI Homepage Theme?

Viewed 142

I have attached an image of the demo that is displayed on the main page for Material UI. I really like this theme and I want to use one like it with MUI to create my web application. Is there any way that I can use this theme (style my components like this) or do I have to replicate it from scratch?

enter image description here

2 Answers

You can find the code for that theme here: https://github.com/mui/material-ui/blob/v5.8.0/docs/src/modules/brandingTheme.ts.

You can see it used here: https://github.com/mui/material-ui/blob/v5.8.0/docs/src/BrandingProvider.tsx#L23.

I've created a code sandbox that demonstrates using this theme: https://codesandbox.io/s/mui-docs-theme-example-0mys5d?file=/index.tsx. brandingTheme.ts in the sandbox is an exact copy of the file in GitHub. It is then used from within index.tsx in the sandbox. demo.tsx just shows a few different components in order to see the theme in action.

If you want to implement your own fancy theme, you can simply customize the MUI theme using theming or even modify components' style like this!.

Take a look at premium template if you want to buy something.

There are also a few free themes you may find just but googling like:

Free React Dashboard...

Related