How to fill attribute value from database on Razor Pages .netCore

Viewed 66

I have an attribute above the action Method, the value of which must be filled from the database But I do not know how to do this I want to use this attribute in filters, In general, I do not want to show some menus (those whose value in the database is false) to users. What do you suggest?

 public class MessagesModel : PageModel
{
    public List<TableEmailSendHistory> Emails;
    private readonly IMessageServices _message;
    private readonly IAuthHelper _authHelper;

    public MessagesModel(IMessageServices message, IAuthHelper authHelper)
    {
        _message = message;
        _authHelper = authHelper;
    }

    
    [SetPermission(true)]
    public void OnGet()
    {
        var userId = _authHelper.CurrentAccountInfo().Id;
        Emails = _message.GetAllEmails(userId);
    }

}

I want to call the value (true) from the database, Now how do I get this value from the Method body or from the action input parameters or from the dependency injection?

Thanks for your reply

0 Answers
Related