Google cloud error: No agent on master node(s) found to be active in the past 300 seconds

Viewed 461

I am seeing an error in my Google Cloud logs : "No agent on master node(s) found to be active in the past 300 seconds" and I am not sure what is causing this.

I have a schedule in Google Cloud to run my queries and it has been running fine in months. Now when it should trigger a new Cloud Function I see the error.

Thanks

1 Answers

I probably cannot help with OP's issue but for those coming here trying to submit their job in the Console on a recently started cluster: try to cancel the submit job procedure and start again.

I tried to submit a job without starting the cluster, received "cluster not active" error, started the cluster, tried to submit the job again and received exactly this message ("No agent on master node(s) found to be active in the past 300 seconds"). However, the error was resolved and I could submit the job, when I closed it, refreshed the page and started filling in the submit job form again.

Related