Here is my understanding of the token exchange flow:
First i should follow this section of the docs: https://developers.tapkey.io/api/authentication/identity_providers/
After I created identity provider, I want to register my test user using this endpoint https://developers.tapkey.io/openapi/tapkey_access_management_web_api_v1/#/Identity%20Provider%20Users/OwnerIdentityProviderUsers_Put
First question related to the endpoint above is, how do i authorize this request? On swagger documentation there is only clientCredential and AuthorizationCodeAuth options. Does this mean i need one of this types of authorization, so that i can authorize request from my server (from application point of view, lets say).
For endpoints like:
- List all owners
- Register user
- etc.
Now let's say i registered a user, using client credentials to authorize a request.
I am trying to login, following Token Exchange section in docs.
There it says I need to use this POST https://login.tapkey.com/connect/token, i am formatting the jwt as said in the docs, and sending to this endpoint. I am using client_id from my token exchange oAuth client. I got an error with the following message, which is pretty clear to me, but i can't find the solution for it.
{ error: 'unauthorized_client', error_description: 'Client not authorized' }