first of all, I'm quite new to programming overall (< 2 Months), so I'm sorry if that's an 'simple, no need to ask for help, try it yourself until you get it done' problem.
I have two data-frames with partially the same content (general overview of mobile-numbers including their cost centers in the company and monthly invoices with the affected mobile-numbers and their invoice amount).
I'd like to compare the content of the 'mobile-numbers' column of the monthly invoices DF to the content of the 'mobile-numbers' column of the general overview DF and if matching, assign the respective cost center to the mobile-number in the monthly invoices DF.
I'd love to share my code with you, but unfortunately I have absolutely zero clue how to solve that problem in any way.
Thanks
Edit: I'm from germany, I tried my best to explain the problem in english. If there is anything I messed up (so u dont get it) just tell me :)