I recently started using Py-script for my HTML documents and run into an Error on which , due to the lack of questions on py-script, i couldnt find a solution by researching.
The error message is as following:
JsException(PythonError: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/lib/python3.10/site-packages/_pyodide/_base.py", line 429,
in eval_code .run(globals, locals)
File "/lib/python3.10/site-packages/_pyodide/_base.py", line 300,
in run coroutine = eval(self.code, globals, locals)
File "", line 3,
in sqlite3.OperationalError: unable to open database file )
I don't know what's the issue , because while running the program normally in python everything works as intended. I tried giving all needed files all permissions(chmod 777), which solved nothing. Thanks for your help in advance.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<script defer src="https://pyscript.net/alpha/pyscript.js"></script>
<style>
#Ausgabe {
background-color: red;
}
</style>
<py-env>
-sqlite3
</py-env>
</head>
<body>
<main>
<textarea id="Ausgabe"> </textarea>
</main>
<py-script>
import sqlite3
#opening the database
connecting= "home/marcel/Schreibtisch/Studium/JustForFun/Betrag.db"
connection = sqlite3.connect(connecting)
cursor = connection.cursor()
#executing the connection and printing each row in the db
sql = "SELECT * FROM personen "
cursor.execute(sql)
connection.commit()
for dsatz in cursor:
ausgab= dsatz[0] + " " + dsatz[1] + " " + dsatz[2]
pyscript.write("Ausgabe",ausgab)
connection.close()
</py-script>
</body>
</html>