I need some help guys!! I am a self-taught, newbie in encryption, and after reading, testing, and error for more than two weeks on how to solve this, and finding very little crowd knowledge and almost no documentation from Google.
I am trying to read the integrity verdict, that I have managed to get it IntegrityTokenRequest doing
String nonce = Base64.encodeToString("this_is_my_nonce".getBytes(), Base64.URL_SAFE | Base64.NO_WRAP | Base64.NO_PADDING);
IntegrityManager myIntegrityManager = IntegrityManagerFactory
.create(getApplicationContext());
// Request the integrity token by providing a nonce.
Task<IntegrityTokenResponse> myIntegrityTokenResponse = myIntegrityManager
.requestIntegrityToken(IntegrityTokenRequest
.builder()
.setNonce(nonce)
.build());
myIntegrityTokenResponse.addOnSuccessListener(new OnSuccessListener<IntegrityTokenResponse>() {
@Override
public void onSuccess(IntegrityTokenResponse myIntegrityTokenResponse) {
String token = myIntegrityTokenResponse.token();
// so here I have my Integrity token.
// now how do I read it??
}
}
As per the documentation, it's all set up in the Play Console, and created the Google Cloud project accordingly. Now here comes the big hole in the documentation:
a) The JWT has 4 dots that divide the JWT into 5 sections, not in 3 sections as described here https://jwt.io/
b) Developer.Android.com recommends to Decrypt and Verify on Google Servers

I have no idea on how or were to execute this command... :-(
c) if I choose to decrypt and verify the returned token it's more complicated as I don't have my own secure server environment, only my App and the Google Play Console.
d) I found in the Google Clound Platform OAuth 2.0 Client IDs "Android client for com.company.project" JSON file that I have downloaded, but no clue (again) on how to use it in my App for getting the veredict from the Integrity Token.
{"installed":
{"client_id":"123456789012-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyza0g2ahk.apps.googleusercontent.com",
"project_id":"myproject-360d3",
"auth_uri":"https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth",
"token_uri":"https://oauth2.googleapis.com/token",
"auth_provider_x509_cert_url":https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v1/certs
}
}
I'm sure I am missing a lot, please help