Newest version of readr gives error :Error in app$vspace(new_style$`margin-top` %||% 0) : attempt to apply non-function

Viewed 1383

I've seen a thread about my issue on stackoverflow and reddit but all the solutions I read are not working for me. I have the latest version of readr and R but I still get the same error when using the function read_delim. I also have tidyverse installed.

Has anyone managed to find another solution? This is the output of my sessionInfo()

R version 4.2.0 (2022-04-22 ucrt)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 19042)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Dutch_Netherlands.utf8  LC_CTYPE=Dutch_Netherlands.utf8    LC_MONETARY=Dutch_Netherlands.utf8
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C                       LC_TIME=Dutch_Netherlands.utf8    

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

other attached packages:
 [1] reshape_0.8.8   openxlsx_4.2.4  readxl_1.3.1    lubridate_1.8.0 forcats_0.5.1   stringr_1.4.0   dplyr_1.0.7    
 [8] purrr_0.3.4     readr_2.1.2     tidyr_1.2.0     tibble_3.1.7    ggplot2_3.3.5   tidyverse_1.3.1

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
 [1] tidyselect_1.1.0 reshape2_1.4.4   haven_2.3.1      colorspace_2.0-0 vctrs_0.3.8      generics_0.1.0  
 [7] utf8_1.1.4       rlang_1.0.2      pillar_1.7.0     glue_1.4.2       withr_2.3.0      DBI_1.1.0       
[13] bit64_4.0.5      dbplyr_2.1.1     modelr_0.1.8     lifecycle_1.0.0  plyr_1.8.6       munsell_0.5.0   
[19] gtable_0.3.0     cellranger_1.1.0 rvest_1.0.2      zip_2.1.1        tzdb_0.1.2       parallel_4.2.0  
[25] fansi_0.4.1      broom_0.8.0      Rcpp_1.0.5       scales_1.1.1     backports_1.4.1  vroom_1.5.7     
[31] jsonlite_1.8.0   fs_1.5.0         bit_4.0.4        hms_1.1.1        stringi_1.5.3    grid_4.2.0      
[37] cli_3.3.0        tools_4.2.0      magrittr_2.0.1   crayon_1.5.1     pkgconfig_2.0.3  ellipsis_0.3.2  
[43] xml2_1.3.2       reprex_2.0.1     assertthat_0.2.1 httr_1.4.2       rstudioapi_0.13  R6_2.5.0        
[49] compiler_4.2.0  

I hope someone can help..

Example:

structure(list(id_patient = 16397:16406, id_patient_crf = c(281007L, 
281009L, 281011L, 281013L, 281015L, 281017L, 281019L, 281021L, 
281023L, 281025L), seq_id = 1:10, crf_label = c("vaccinatiegegevens", 
"vaccinatiegegevens", "vaccinatiegegevens", "vaccinatiegegevens", 
"vaccinatiegegevens", "vaccinatiegegevens", "vaccinatiegegevens", 
"vaccinatiegegevens", "vaccinatiegegevens", "vaccinatiegegevens"
), X1414 = c(10L, 20L, 20L, 10L, 10L, 10L, 10L, 10L, 10L, 10L
)), row.names = c(NA, 10L), class = "data.frame")

If you write this away as a csv file:

write.table(test, file = 'test.csv', sep= ";")

and then open it again with this code:

read_delim(file = testfilelocation, delim = ";")

I get the following error:

Error in app$vspace(new_style$`margin-top` %||% 0) : 
  attempt to apply non-function
0 Answers
Related