after updating the Werkzeug version from 2.0.3 to 2.1.0, I keep getting errors every time I run the server, and here is the error log:
Exception happened during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 44612)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/socketserver.py", line 683, in process_request_thread
self.finish_request(request, client_address)
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/socketserver.py", line 360, in finish_request
self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/socketserver.py", line 747, in __init__
self.handle()
File "/home/oladhari/.virtualenvs/reachat/lib/python3.8/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 363, in handle
super().handle()
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/server.py", line 427, in handle
self.handle_one_request()
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/server.py", line 415, in handle_one_request
method()
File "/home/oladhari/.virtualenvs/reachat/lib/python3.8/site-packages/werkzeug/serving.py", line 243, in run_wsgi
self.environ = environ = self.make_environ()
File "/home/oladhari/.virtualenvs/reachat/lib/python3.8/site-packages/django_extensions/management/commands/runserver_plus.py", line 326, in make_environ
del environ['werkzeug.server.shutdown']
KeyError: 'werkzeug.server.shutdown'
this exception keep appearing while incrementing by 2 ( ('127.0.0.1', 44612) -> ('127.0.0.1', 44628) and the server crash
checking the changes log, I have found this detail:
Remove previously deprecated code. #2276
Remove the non-standard shutdown function from the WSGI environ when running the development server. See the docs for alternatives.
here is the link to the changes log
it asks to check the documentation for alternatives but can not find any
please let me know how I would resolve this error, thank you NB: my python version is 3.8